Thursday 24 March 2011

Thurs am

Yesterday it rained quite a lot, locals tell us it is very unseasonal.

Niki did a dive and I managed to get myself a huge 670 page book that I swapped for one of mine with a girl who was also looking for something to read.

Later on it cleared up and we went off to a bar on the beach and got chatting to 2 lovely guys who had been together 6 years and were on their honeymoon, they live in London.
We also invited a couple from Sweeden to join us who were good company and had a fun evening.

This morning is quite good weather so we will go to the beach.
I have not heard from Frans but from his last e mail can only assume that he missed the connection to get  here yesterday and so will arrive some time today.

Niki still not sure what she is doing, she cant decide whether to go to Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos or just stay in Thailand, she is crazier than me in her thinking and decision making.
And she only has just over 2 weeks left out here.
No photos as the site is asking me for money if I want to  add more as I have reached my maximum, will address it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment