Sunday 20 March 2011

Koh Tao

Hurray!
I am on a lovely sunny island and it's beautiful.
We left at 6am on a great coach, I forgot how good the tansport is in Thailand, so clean and comfortable.
 We arrived at the port at 12.30pm, and arrived 2 hours later on Koh Tao.
I met a girl called Niki from Manchester on the boat  and we hit it off and so are sharing a room, only 8pds between us and its right by the beach, so thats good.

She has a son by a Turkish Cypriot guy so a bit of a connection there.

We are staying at the more 'grown up' bay as the other side is very touristy but the island is so small it will be easy to see most of it.

Most of the people who come here do so for the diving as it is one of the best places for beautiful marine life and good visibility, I might even try snorkelling , how brave?!

This is the bay we are staying on



Friendly pooches.

I cant get the pics any bigger for some reason, but as you see it's all very nice.
We have just had some lovely food and couple of drinks, Niki is as open as I am so we are swapping life stories.
Tomorrow I will go around a bit and see some more of the island.

Last night I met up with my 20 year old toyboy from Perenporth, we had a couple of drinks together and then I went to bed as I had to get up at 5am this morning.
He went oput partying with some people he had met when he was in Laos.

He too was very open and told me that he and his mate had been to a sex show in Bangkok.
One of the women was shooting out ping pong balls (as they do) and as a finale she shot out a bananna that flew across the room and knocked his drink over!
How I laughed, very loudly...!








No comments:

Post a Comment