Wednesday 6 April 2011

Kanchanaburi again!

I spent last night in a room that was so hot I could barely sleep despite having the over head fan full on all night.
It was cooler on the street when I went out for breakfast.
I got the mini van at 10am to Kanchanaburi, it took a little over 2 hours.
I got chatting to a girl who has just been in Oz for 3 months and a couple of guys who are out here for 5 weeks (one Spanish and one from Manchester)
We all checked into a cheap and cheerful guest house, only 3pds for a double room.
It was really hot so the girl Bee,and myself sat in the shade and chatted.
I had forgotten how cheap everything is here as its not very touristy, its quite nice to spend my last few days being reminded.
Tomorrow I am going to use a swimming pool at a hotel just down the road and get there early to bag an umbrella, its really warming up now. Little wonder they call it 'silly season' it would drive you crazy.
Tonight I will join the others for some refreshments, it's nice to have met them as it can feel lonely especially as I have been used to having some one around for over 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment